CTD illuminates how environmental chemicals affect human health.
- What human diseases are associated with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What human diseases are associated with a chemical? (Example)
- What genes/proteins interact with a chemical? (Example)
- What chemicals interact with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What references report a chemical–gene/protein interaction? (Example)
- What cellular functions (GO terms) are affected by a chemical? (Example)
December 5, 2013New data available!
December 11, 2012BioGRID gene/protein interactions are now integrated in CTD.
Our Latest Publication
Davis AP, Wiegers TC, Johnson RJ, Lay JM, Lennon-Hopkins K, Saraceni-Richards C, Sciaky D, Murphy CG, Mattingly CJ.Text mining effectively scores and ranks the literature for improving chemical-gene-disease curation at the Comparative Toxicogenomics Database.PLoS One. 2013 Apr 17;8(4):e58201. PMID:23613709