CTD is a robust, publicly available database that aims to advance understanding about how environmental exposures affect human health.
- What human diseases are associated with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What human diseases are associated with a chemical? (Example)
- What genes/proteins interact with a chemical? (Example)
- What chemicals interact with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What references report a chemical–gene/protein interaction? (Example)
- What cellular functions (GO terms) are affected by a chemical? (Example)
March, 2015Exposure science data now included and integrated with CTD.
February 9, 2016New data available!
Our Latest Publication
Davis AP, Grondin CJ, Lennon-Hopkins K, Saraceni-Richards C, Sciaky D, King BL, Wiegers TC, Mattingly CJ.The Comparative Toxicogenomics Database's 10th year anniversary: update 2015.Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Oct 17; pii: gku935. PMID:25326323