CTD illuminates how environmental chemicals affect human health.
- What human diseases are associated with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What human diseases are associated with a chemical? (Example)
- What genes/proteins interact with a chemical? (Example)
- What chemicals interact with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What references report a chemical–gene/protein interaction? (Example)
- What cellular functions (GO terms) are affected by a chemical? (Example)
May 8, 2013New data available!
December 11, 2012BioGRID gene/protein interactions are now integrated in CTD.
November 27, 2012Batch Queries now accept more query terms, can format output as JSON, and are easier to access programmatically.
July 19, 2012You can now create custom similarity analyses for ChemComps and GeneComps!
Our Latest Publication
Davis AP, Wiegers TC, Johnson RJ, Lay JM, Lennon-Hopkins K, Saraceni-Richards C, Sciaky D, Murphy CG, Mattingly CJ.Text mining effectively scores and ranks the literature for improving chemical-gene-disease curation at the Comparative Toxicogenomics Database.PLoS One. 2013 Apr 17;8(4):e58201. PMID:23613709