CTD is a robust, publicly available database that aims to advance understanding about how environmental exposures affect human health.
- What human diseases are associated with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What human diseases are associated with a chemical? (Example)
- What genes/proteins interact with a chemical? (Example)
- What chemicals interact with a gene/protein? (Example)
- What references report a chemical–gene/protein interaction? (Example)
- What cellular functions (GO terms) are affected by a chemical? (Example)
November, 2018Phenotype–Disease Inferences (for example)!
Phenotype–Disease Inference Network Download Files!
February 7, 2019New data available!
Our Latest Publication
Davis AP, Grondin CJ, Johnson RJ, Sciaky D, McMorran R, Wiegers J, Wiegers TC, Mattingly CJThe Comparative Toxicogenomics Database: update 2019.Nucleic Acids Res. 2018 Sep 24. PMID:30247620