Frequently Asked Questions
What genes interact with the chemical estradiol?
- Perform a chemical keyword search using chemical name estradiol.
- From the results list, either click on the gene icon next to the chemical name to go directly to the Genes tab for that chemical, or select the chemical name Estradiol from the results list.
- If you selected Estradiol from the results list, click on the Genes tab of the Estradiol chemical page.
- The Genes tab lists all the interacting genes for Estradiol, ranked in order of number of curated interactions. Columns can be sorted by clicking on the headers.
- To view curated chemical–gene or chemical–protein interactions, organisms, and related references, click on the Interactions tab or interactions link next to a gene of interest.
- On the Interactions tab of the chemical page, curated chemical–gene or chemical–protein interactions can be viewed and sorted by clicking on the column headers. Data can be saved into a comma-separated values (CSV), tab-separated values (TSV), or XML file by clicking on the corresponding links at the bottom of the table. CSV and TSV files may be opened in Excel.