Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: A collection of resources with information about toxic substances including ToxFAQs, Toxicological Profiles, Interaction Profiles and a Priority List of Hazardous Substances.
- A fully customizable knowledge management solution for better integrated and knowledge-based drug discovery and development.
Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System: A factual database sponsored by the National Cancer Institute. It contains evaluated data and information derived from both short- and long-term bioassays on over 8,000 chemicals. Studies relate to carcinogens, mutagens, tumor promoters, cocarcinogens, metabolites, and inhibitors of carcinogens.
- A resource that combines detailed drug (i.e., chemical, pharmacological and pharmaceutical) data with comprehensive drug target (i.e., sequence, structure, and pathway) information.
US Environmental Protection Agency: The mission of the US Environmental Protection Agency is to protect human health and the environment. It provides environmental science, research, education, regulation, and assessment efforts.
Genetic Association Database: An archive of human genetic association studies of complex diseases and disorders. GAD's goal is to allow the user to identify medically relevant polymorphisms from the large volume of polymorphism and mutational data, in the context of standardized nomenclature.
Genetic Toxicology Data Bank: A database created by the US Environmental Protection Agency with genetic toxicology test results on thousands of chemicals. In the field of genetic toxicology, selected mutagenicity assay systems and the source literature are reviewed by work panels of scientific experts for each of the test systems under evaluation, and the GENE-TOX data bank is the product of these data review activities.
- An occupational toxicology database that links jobs to hazardous job tasks which are linked to occupational diseases and their symptoms.
Hazardous Substances Data Bank: A comprehensive, scientifically reviewed, factual database containing records for toxic or potentially toxic chemicals. It contains extensive information in such areas as toxicity, environmental fate, human exposure, chemical safety, waste disposal, emergency handling, and regulatory requirements.
Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes: A collection of manually drawn pathway maps representing knowledge of the molecular interaction and reaction networks. These data are integrated with chemicals, genes and diseases in CTD to provide insights into molecular networks that may be affected by chemicals, and possible mechanisms underlying environmental diseases.
NLM® Medical Subject Headings®: The National Library of Medicine®'s hierarchical controlled vocabulary thesaurus. Components of this vocabulary are used for the CTD chemical and disease vocabularies.
Mouse Genome Informatics: A resource that provides integrated access to data on the genetics, genomics, and biology of the laboratory mouse.
- NLM® Toxicogenomics
- A compendium of Internet resources related to toxicogenomics.
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man®: A catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. OMIM data and disease terms are integrated into CTD to provide disease information associated with chemicals and genes.
Protein Data Bank: A repository for processing and distribution of 3-D biological macromolecular structure data.
- Curates information that establishes knowledge about the relationships among drugs, diseases, and genes, including their variations and gene products.
- Provides information on the biological activities of small molecules.
Rat Genome Database: A resource that curates and integrates rat genetic and genomic data and provides access to this data to support research using the rat as a genetic model for the study of human disease.
- A bibliographic database covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- Databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health, and toxic releases.
- UCSC Genome Browser
- Contains the reference sequence and working draft assemblies for a large collection of genomes. It also provides a portal to the ENCODE project.
The Zebrafish Information Network: The zebrafish model organism database.